Big Daddy Unlimited - Gainesville, FL (remote)
Social Media Manager + Other Shenanigans
• Assist in improving customer satisfaction via responding to reequests on various platforms.
• Observe social trends to determine content selection, scheduling, brainstorming, etc.
• Manage Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube presence and accounts.
• Host various video compositions featuring topics like sales, featured items, and contests.
• Collaborate with other social media partners to further the brand presence.
• Monitor and respond to social comments, complaints, suggestions, etc.
• Make dank-ass gun memes to make BDU followers chuckle.
G T Distributors, Inc. - Rossville, GA
Assistant General Manager
[left to return to Florida permanently]
• Supervised 5+ employees in firearm retail, receiving, and warehousing positions.
• Kept up with market trends to determine product selection, pricing levels, etc.
• Managed all controllable costs to maintain profit.
• Managed store location’s inventory cycle counts.
• Posted job listings, conducted interviews, and assisted with staff training.
• Monitored service levels, customer flow, managed complaints and comments.
• Managed merchandising of showroom, product placement, proper signage.
• Placed orders for individual officers and LE Departments as needed.
• Performed measurement and sizing for officer armor/vest orders.
Big Daddy Guns - Gainesville, FL
[left due to a temporary move to TN]
• Managed daily sales and customer service in store.
• Created in-store signage and graphics for sales, ads, info, etc. when needed.
• Processed Gunbroker and online store sales, mainly drop shipping items daily.
• Directly supervised other employees and provided guidance when necessary for POS transactions, FFL transfers, 4473, ATF, NFA, etc.
• Completed all NFA paperwork (Form 4, Form 1 assistance to customers, etc).
Shoot GTR - Gainesville, FL
• Maintained day-to-day business operations at the range and Pro Shop.
• Constructed graphic / creative elements for print and digital media.
• Developed campaigns that consistently increased social media engagement, range membership, competition participation, class attendance, and overall sales.
• Streamlined member management efficiency and reduce material cost.
• Directly supervised at least three employees (one in a management position).
• Maintained bank accounts, insurance policies, and ATF paperwork.
• Instructed various firearms classes.